- Tuesday Night Yoga at The Ballet School is continuing through February. First class of the month is tomorrow at 7:00.
- Thursday Night Yoga in Highgate is going on a little hiatus after February 20th. If you are interested in committing to a Spring/Summer session, please send me a quick email. I need to have 8 committed people to make it a go.
- There is a NEW YOGA TOTS class starting on Tuesdays, April 8 – May 20 (no Class April 21) from 11:15-12:00.Register at http://www.stalbansrec.com
- If there is any interest in a one hour lunchtime yoga class on Mondays, please let me know, as I have a couple of people who are requesting one. I just need a couple more for it to run.
- For the summer……watch for the Paddleboard Yoga class and a new Sunrise Yoga at the Bay. I will keep you posted on the details as they develop.
In other news……..I am going out on my own to teach childbirth classes. I have been teaching since 2006, first through The University of Alaska Southeast Extension and most recently through Franklin County Home Health. I hope to be ready by the summer to start private one on one classes and in the fall, I will have group classes scheduled. I will incorporate some yoga breathing and postures to help with pregnancy, but it will cover all you need to know about pregnancy, birth, postpartum and infant care.
Make sure to Like my Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/jessicapurvisfrost for all of the latest announcements.
Thanks for all of your support!