The fall schedule is starting to come together! I have a line up of classes at The Ballet School. If you wish to sign up your children for any of the sessions, please let me know, as I am currently taking registrations. Just reply to this email or give me a call or text at (802) 752-8587.
Just a couple of notes:
- The Adult class has changed from Wednesdays to Thursdays.
- The last Family Yoga at the pool will be this Friday at 6:00.
- I have started to do some yoga for bridal parties on the morning of the wedding. It has been a great way for the bride to relax and get ready for the day. If you know anyone who may be interested, please pass my name on.
- In all of my kids classes, I have added an option for parents to sign up with their kids at a discounted rate.
I just came back from a couple of days of incredible trainings in Montreal. The first day focusing on using a yoga lifestyle for weight loss and maintenance and the second on Transformational Meditation. Both were very interesting and provided me with a lot of new material to incorporate into classes. I am headed back up to Montreal in August for a 4 day intensive training. I hope to become a 200 RYT (Registered Yoga Teacher) by the end of 2014. Thank-you all in your support!! I started in 2008, so it has been quite a journey!
- HOT MAMAS – Regular classes will resume in September from 9-10 at City Hall in St. Albans. Register at www.stalbansrec.com
THURSDAYS at The Ballet School, 12 Fairfield Hill Road, St. Albans, VT:
- YOGA KIDS– 6:30 – 7:15, Session 1, September 11 – October 23; Session 2, January 8 – February 19. Each session is 7 weeks long and will cost $60. Parents may sign up with their child as an ACTIVE participant for $40.
- PRETEEN/TEEN YOGA -6:30 – 7:15, Session 1, October 30 – December 18; Session 2, March 5 – April 16. Each session is 7 weeks long and will cost $60. Parents may sign up with their child as an ACTIVE participant for $40.
- There will most likely be a session April 30 – June 10, but it will be based upon demand.
- ADULT YOGA – 7:15-8:15, ongoing, sign up by the month ($8/class), or pay by the class ($10)
- YOGA TOTS – 4:00 – 4:30 at The Ballet School, 12 Fairfield Hill Road, St. Albans, VT. Session 1 is October 3 – November 14 and Session 2 is March 6 – April 17. $50 per session. An adult must accompany their child to this class.
- Friday Family Yoga – 6:00, $5/child, accompanying adult is free. You must register at www.stalbansrec.com. If there are not any registrations, class will be cancelled – August 1st (at City Pool – free swim afterwards), September 26 & November 21.
HOT MAMAS – Enjoy a fat burning, muscle toning, heart strengthening workout! Work through a bootcamp style circuit and power through fat burning intervals designed to tone and strengthen. Bring your babies in their strollers or your older children to let them have playtime as you improve your fitness. You do not have to have a child to come to this class. You’ll never get bored with the wide variety of classes. It is always challenging, yet can be modified for those just starting out. Set a good example for your children and start fitting in that workout routine!
YOGA TOTS – Ages 1 1/2 through 6. Kids Yoga is a fun, playful class where kids can move energy through their bodies and bring calm into their minds. Yoga promotes a positive attitude toward physical activity and builds self-esteem, focus, and concentration in a encouraging and non-competitive environment. Kids Yoga is a great activity for ALL children – it allows children to participate at their own level.
YOGA KIDS – Ages 5 – 10. We will also delve a little deeper to work on holding poses and on our breathing, while maintaining a fun atmosphere. Yoga will provide your child an opportunity to not only strengthen his or her body but also learn how to calm their minds and focus. It is a non-competitive environment where all children are encouraged.
PRETEEN/TEEN YOGA – Ages 9 – 16. This class is for the student who wants to have more of an adult style class, but still enjoys some of the yoga games and playfulness. We will practice yoga flows, work on breathing techniques and focus more on alignment of the body and meditation techniques.
FRIDAY FAMILY YOGA! Come out and get moving at Family Yoga Night! This class is appropriate for any family. We will have fun practicing poses, trying out breathing techniques and playing lots of games to teach you and your family yoga poses that you can do together.
ADULT YOGA FLOW – This is a vinyasa flow style class, which will not only challenge you physically, but calm your body and mind. Poses can always be adapted for beginners or more advanced yogis.